Question Sliding Switch for RVL PMS, and other questions.

Does anyone have a code for the RVL-PMS to be used with a sliding switch instead of a button? How would I write new firmware onto the RVL-PMS? What would I have to use?
My second question is how do I get a slightly bumpy GBA-like texture when ordering a 3d print? What material should I use? Where would I have to get it printed?
1654229880307.png

My last question is, does anybody happen to know if this LCD could work with this HDMI driver board? The LCD takes in HDMI, and they are both 40-pin.

Attachments

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
When you say RVL-PMS, I'm guessing you mean the old V1? The PMS-2 supports latching switches natively, you just toggle a setting in RVLoader to change it. I don't remember the V1 having that functionality, nor do I have any idea how you'd go about changing that part of the firmware.

When you say RVL-PMS, I'm guessing you mean the old V1? The PMS-2 supports latching switches natively, you just toggle a setting in RVLoader to change it. I don't remember the V1 having that functionality, nor do I have any idea how you'd go about changing that part of the firmware.
Yes, I still have the old one from two years ago. I remember someone wrote custom code for it to work with switches.