What BGA Package does the Playstation Mini Classic use for its cpu?

Hello I am trying to figure out what the Playstation Classics BGA package is for its CPU.

I have a friend that does BGA rework on PS3,PS4,PS5,xbox, PC's,GPU's,Macs, as well as cell phone tablet repair.

Is the BGA package custom or standard?

Is the CPU Architecture custom or a standard? Or in other words, do we know if Sony made any custom Modifications to Architecture of the CPU?

Purpose of this knowledge will be repairs and or modification

I can't find the information online thus far, I could have the chip removed then find out that way.

Has any BGA re-worker removed the chip? That would be the best way to find out what Package was used.

Here are some specs
  • SoC Mediatek 8167A Quad Core Cortex-A35 1.5GHz / PowerVR GE8300
  • Audio Chip: Mediatek MT6392A
  • Motherboard Sony LM-11 (1-984-020-11)
  • RAM 1GB DDR3-1866 Samsung K4B4G1646E-BYMA
  • eMMC 5.1 16 GB KLMAG1JETD-B041
  • Dimensions: 149 x 33 x 105 mm / Weight: 170 grams
  • Supported floodlights: 720p and 480p via HDMI
  • Power supply: 5V 1A from microUSB (power supply not included)
  • Packaging: HDMI cable, microUSB USB cable, 2 USB controller, console

As far as I can tell, the MT8167A is a TFBGA406L. Here are some details:

View attachment 32413

https://bbs.16rd.com has a MediaTek forum with lots of helpful resources.
Is there a list of other processors using this package TFBGA406L? Or is it Custom. I checked out the website MediaTek forum it seemed confusing to me. Can't tell if it is asking for money to get information. I didn't want to register for that reason. Are you registered? Would you mind searching a little more on the package?

Thanks again

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
99% sure it's custom, application processors like this usually are. It's certainly possible some similar MediaTek processors use the same package.

Are you registered? Would you mind searching a little more on the package?
Sorry, I'm not registered on the site either. The diagram I posted was publicly available, and is the most detail you can hope for with a custom package.