Solved Why is the Wii not turning on?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Do you have any other cells to test with? Yours might be damaged and not outputting sufficient current to run the PMS

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
The scratches are normal. I don't see any obvious real damage, but they could have been bad cells from the start. I'd grab at least one new genuine Panasonic/Samsung cell and try it. If a different cell doesn't work, then it's probably the PMS that's scuffed

I just trimmed my Wii and I soldered all of the voltage wires and the U10 wire to the motherboard and when I try to turn it on I get nothing
The wires colors should be
Red - 3.3v
Black - GND
Green - 1v
Yellow - 1.15v
White 1.8v
The white wire is hooked up to the 1.8v OUTPUT. That is the LDO which puts 1.8v out, does not accept 1.8v IN. Wire the trim as follows: 1v to positive, 1.15v to positive, 3.3v to positive and ground. If you still have the LDO on the board you do not need to supply 1.8v.

Attachments

The white wire is hooked up to the 1.8v OUTPUT. That is the LDO which puts 1.8v out, does not accept 1.8v IN. Wire the trim as follows: 1v to positive, 1.15v to positive, 3.3v to positive and ground. If you still have the LDO on the board you do not need to supply 1.8v.
He's using the pms lite so it is a 1.8v reference. Also, that post was from the beginning. He already fixed it.