Wii U Gamepad Screen TRUE model number

Portables
KiWii Portable (In progress)
Found the original gamepad screens model number here:

Anybody who finds a datasheet might be able to use the original display rather than a modded Gamepad shell to fit the 6.2 inch Innolux display

enjoy ig

Portables
Got my hands on the original datasheet for this screen. It's all in Japanese though, so it may need to be translated at some point in time, but here you guys go, have fun!

EDIT (09/10/23 23:48-MST): The datasheet below has been replaced due to it being fucked up by the shitty OCR that it went through, the old datasheet would only let you copy garbled and shitty characters that copy/paste doesn't understand. This one was fixed up a little bit, so translation will be easier, but not automated, so I may come back to it for manual translation (if I ever have time lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
Portables
A main reason I decided to start this thread, I'll probably make an All-in-one PCB that fits into the place of the original board in the Gamepad, which will include the PMS, U-AMP, GC+, and a custom LCD driver using the datasheet I found. Main reason being that it is basically impossible to find an IPS 6 inch screen alternative for Gamepad Wii portables

Portables
Have you had any luck with it?
Fear not as the project has not been abandoned, but I have been very busy so I haven't had time to work on any projects at all, but once I'm all settled into my new place, I can contiune work on projects like this and my Wii portable to test it on