Would anybody build a GameCube portable?

I wanted to know if anybody would be willing to build a portable GameCube for me. I have a GameCube with cables and 2 controllers that I can send. I don’t know what’s possible but if it can be near pocketsized and without a disc drive (I’d like to have the games loadable through an SD card) that would be great. As much as I’d like to try and build one myself i don’t have the supplies or time. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Have you considered a wii portable? They can play gamecube games off of a flash drive and can be pocket sized. GameCube portables are much larger, require more cooling, and eat up battery life. They also require a wasp fusion to make use sd cards, and those are out of production. A wii portable would be basically a gamecube portable, only better in every way. There are always people working on projects, but I don't know of anyone looking for commissions at the moment.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just to warn you, they're very expensive to commission because of the time and materials that go into making one.

Madmorda inb4'd my whole post

Have you considered a wii portable? They can play gamecube games off of a flash drive and can be pocket sized. GameCube portables are much larger, require more cooling, and eat up battery life. They also require a wasp fusion to make use sd cards, and those are out of production. A wii portable would be basically a gamecube portable, only better in every way. There are always people working on projects, but I don't know of anyone looking for commissions at the moment.
I haven’t but I definetly will now, thank you

BocuD

Portables
I'm currently working on a wii portable that is really small (not pocket sized, but a bit smaller then the switch). If you want I can make a second one, since I can reuse the case design and overall layout of the one I'm building right now. But it will be really expensive, since it takes so much time and work, and I'm not even mentioning parts. PM me if you're interested.