[WTB] GC Controller Start Button

GC64

Portables
This is kind of an odd request but I need to buy the little grey start button from a gamecube controller. I designed the style of my portable around this button but I seem to have lost the one I used to have.. If anyone has this button lying around from a disassembled gamecube controller I'll gladly take it off your hands.
Thanks!

GC64

Portables
Still looking for this button if anyone has one lying around. Reply or PM me if you do :)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Wouldn't it be almost the same price to pick up a used / poor condition gc controller than to ship the one button? :P I see ones with chewed up joysticks for $5 regularly

GC64

Portables
That's what I thought, so i looked on ebay and someone is selling a few broken ones for $5 each but apparently the seller has disappeared. After that it's starting to get upwards of $9 so I just thought I'd check to see if anyone here had it.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
This seems to be a pretty basic button. Not really worth gutting an entire controller for it imo (without seeing your design anyway). Someone could probably 3D print you one as an alternative if you don't have anything remotely close to a replacement.

GC64

Portables
I agree that it's not worth gutting an entire controller for, and that's why I asked here first to see if anyone gutted theirs and used the board for something and didn't need the buttons. I may eventually get it 3D printed if I have to, but of course the original thing always looks the best. I'm not in any hurry to get the button anyway, so for now I'll just wait and see if I find any good deal for it. I'm thinking of just buying a GC controller and using it for another project anyway, so I may just do that instead.