[WTB] The Wii graveyard

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I'm looking for 4-layer Wii motherboards that are not working anymore after you did any sort of trim to them. So I'm looking for Wiis that worked before trimming them and haven't been electrically damaged (no fried chips!).
I will analyze each case and I will make you an offer

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I've got this one with no wifi PM installed. After trimming, all three voltage lines are shorted to ground, and I couldn't unshort them through sanding. It's yours for cost of shipping. I have another one somewhere I'll dig around for too.
20170418_114550.jpg 20170418_114557.jpg

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I've got this one with no wifi PM installed. After trimming, all three voltage lines are shorted to ground, and I couldn't unshort them through sanding. It's yours for cost of shipping. I have another one somewhere I'll dig around for too.
View attachment 2147 View attachment 2148
That's awesome, thanks! I'll send you a PM!

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I'm planning on sending a few to Aurelio. You want me to have them all send them to me and I ship them to Italy in one package?

Bakuku

Portables
I'm planning on sending a few to Aurelio. You want me to have them all send them to me and I ship them to Italy in one package?
While you're at it send me some as well :)

Bakuku

Portables
Oh ok :D sorry it just seemed easier because 1 or two boards for cheese to EURO wouldn't add to the shipping costst that much then sending them separately and then sending from IT to BE is cheaper because it's inside EURO.

But no problem

@cheese
how much for 2 - 3 4layer boards?

greets

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Oh ok :D sorry it just seemed easier because 1 or two boards for cheese to EURO wouldn't add to the shipping costst that much then sending them separately and then sending from IT to BE is cheaper because it's inside EURO.

But no problem

@cheese
how much for 2 - 3 4layer boards?

greets
But I'm not getting anything from cheese, so it wouldn't be easier anyway :D

Also send him a PM, stop being out of topic