Xbox 360 Portable

Benge

Portables
4 : O-Wii (V1,V2,V2.1)/ BS2
Because it was very challenging to do one, cause of UGE power draw and a lot of heat, this project was very challenging and took me almost 2 entire years from motherboard analysis to the final console.
It's been very long and complicated, currently the most complicated project of my life, but I've learned a lot, and now you know it's possible :)

So I'm really happy to tell you it's here, fully working and very enjoyable !

I've just completed Bioshock on it (happy end of course), I don't really have time to play much, so I'll try to finish another fairly short game, I think.
vlc_LhvlnbGZdc - clean.jpg

vlc_1CuMYIEEXN.jpg

vlc_UWyNxdXlXB - clean.jpg

vlc_ISOHkQXiPM.jpg

vlc_mjOlR0Oe9X.jpg

Features :
  • Corona Xbox 360 Slim Motherboard Trim (not named yet)
  • ⚡Total power draw reduce to 63W in game (GTA V in game)
  • 8" 1280x800 IPS screen
  • 1Tb Internal Sata m2 SSD
  • ️ Official controller electronics
  • Transforming D-pad (from special silver controller) for better directional cross
  • Fully custom-made heat sink
  • 1h05 of play time with 4x 21700, 5000mAh, 14.8V (4S)
  • ⚡ Seamless charge & play with USB C 100W PD input (20V 5A), status LED close to
  • 1h40 charge time (0 - 100%)
  • Charge, temperature, lower/overvoltage/current/short circuit ..., active balance ... PROTECTION with customs circuit dimensioned according to
  • STM32 fan cooling management, security protection system (auto shut down in case of fault/ overheating/ too low battery ...)
  • Battery level with one RGB Led on the front, blink red at 5%
  • 2x USB on top
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • screen control/ volume control (Menu, +, -)
  • average noise in game : 50dB
  • ↕ ↔ W / H / T : 350x138mm / middle Thickness : 38.6mm / Thickness with controller : 55mm
  • Weight : 1.33kg

Now here are some sexy pics of the internal :
IMG_6017 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6022.JPG

IMG_6024.JPG

IMG_6021.JPG

If you want to see more about this project, here is the thread I made about it (not finished, I have to update there) :
Worklog - Portable Xbox 360 (slim)- Research Thread | BitBuilt - Giving Life to Old Consoles

Files are available on my Patreon (as is, some need change to be used), anyway I didn't recommend anyone to do this project, since it's very HARDCORE, only for confirmed crazy modders ;)
Les fichiers du projet Xbox 360 Portable ! | Patreon
If some curious regulars of the forum want an access, contact me in MP ;)
I just don't want it to be available to anyone, given the work put into it.

I will make a trimming guide, but don't know when, I don't really much have time for that, and it's pretty difficult to do clean :
Maybe one day ? Soon't

And if you're French (or able to read auto translate subtitle), I made a series of videos :
Je Fabrique une Xbox 360 Portable #1 (youtube.com)

Portables
I never thought I’d see the day when someone made this a reality. Great job Benge

Portables
working on No.1
single- handedly portableized the 360. good job

Holy crap! It's beautiful!
Great work Benge. I'll be looking forward to your posts on the work log :D

Congratulations Benge, c'est tellement magnifique! (Congratulations Benge, it's beautiful)

Portables
-∞
All I’m thinking of in my head rn is those “leake new gen consels” videos