Search results

1. Al3x Portugal

APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

Hello everybody! I apologize, I'm Brazilian and I use google translator...:D I'm here to document a Playstation 2 Portable that I completed some time ago. Unfortunately I don't have photos of all the details, but I do have some internal photos... At the moment I am preparing a new version of...
  2. Al3x Portugal

Question Can I replace analog game cube?

Friends, I would like to start a new project with the Nintendo Wii, and I would like to know if I can replace the original analog controller for the game cube with a Nintendo Switch, or PS4. If I can really use any of these analog keys without extra hardware ... I know that GC + makes most...
  3. Al3x Portugal

WiiNX - Portable Wii Brazil

Hello Guys! I'm here to share with you my latest project, the WiiNX. I always wanted to build a portable wii, there are so many cool projects that I found here, that I finally felt inspired to start my journey ... In my country, unfortunately components are kind of hard to find, for many...
  4. Al3x Portugal

PS2GO! finished! - Brazil

Friends, I have been working on my second portable Playstation 2 for some time, due to family problems, I didn't have much time to post the job updates on the forum, because all the time I had left I dedicated to the project, forgiving people, I don't speak english, I use a translator... The...
  5. Al3x Portugal

Worklog Project MiiWii - Brazil

Hello friends!!! I'm trying to start another project, a portable wii with the name "MiiWii". Finally I have some regulators perssonalizados and 3 wii's CPU40. I also have 3 VGA and HDMI screens that I want to use in this project, since the Aurelio member has made available the VGA patches that...
  6. Al3x Portugal

PS2Pocket

Hello everyone! I am very happy to finally finish my project, the PS2Pocket ... * Portable with case printed in 3D + frankencasing * Stereo Sound * 4x Cell 1860 2000mha ~ 3h of life * Smart Charger * Composite Screen 4.3 " * Cut board following the site guide ... Job...
  7. Al3x Portugal

Worklog Project: PS2pocket - Brazil

Hello friends! Sorry, I'm using the google translator. I'm here to share some of the new project I started, the PS2pocket. I started this project in parallel to the portable gamecube due to my long wait for some perssonalizados reguladores that I bought in china, and for being very excited by...
  8. Al3x Portugal

Worklog Brasil - Game Cube Portable 2017

I used the translator ... Hello friends! I'm creating this post to show my next work ... This is a Portable Game Cube ... I'm starting this project aware that many parts are missing due to the difficulty of finding some things in my country ... Here are some photos of the project started: The...
  9. Al3x Portugal

Game Gear X - Brasil

Game Gear X This is a customization of a Game Gear that I performed for about two years, and I wanted to show you a lot, because of the great admiration I have for the forum and the people who participate here ... Well ... I bought a defective GAME GEAR (actually 2), and the idea was to change...