Search results

1. Project plus on RVloader

Project M works just fine, Project + in the other hand does not, yes I tried in dolphin as well, project M (works) Project plus(black screen) in other pages I've seen that it is part of the mods that are not compatible with brawlbuilder from the get go.
  2. Project plus on RVloader

Hi, is there a way to play project + on RVloader? My mod has a custom case and had no option but to use RVloader so I was wondering if there was a way to play it since brawbuilder seems to be incompatible with it. Yes, it's spherical. Thank you in advance.
  3. Wii micro power switch

Alright, thank you so much for your response, I'll look onto how much it can withstand and maybe look for one more suitable for this but now I have a reference diagram, again, thank you.
  4. Wii micro power switch

Hi, so I'm pretty much done with my wii micro, but I just can't figure out how the wiring goes for the power switch, here are the ones I need to use. So, have the two cables from the regulator, and two cables from the power port, I just need to know how this goes in the middle, the only thing...
  5. Keep using the original power supply on a Wii micro

Mmm I see, how about adding a resistance before de connecting the wires to the official port? Just so the voltage difference isn't that high. Also what do you meant by 3A of either? Yes I'm that big of a beginner.
  6. Keep using the original power supply on a Wii micro

Similar, but it is polarized, it has a bigger leg and the 8 shape has a flat side
  7. Keep using the original power supply on a Wii micro

I see, can I wire the regulators to the booball's port then? is a two pin conector that leads to a figure 8 cable as I said.
  8. Keep using the original power supply on a Wii micro

What kind of issues? And what alternatives do I have? I need to have two cables so solder to the polarized port , which then runs to a polarized figure 8 cable. And should I just not cut the power port or cut it, de-solder the port itself and solder it to the two end wires from the custom...
  9. Keep using the original power supply on a Wii micro

Hi, I'm very new to this, but I got myself a memorex boomball in other words a gamesphere from Drake and Josh, and I want to put a wii inside, but I got a few things I would like to do, In this scenario keep the original power supply port since the brick fits inside and I was able to adapt it to...
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi I'm very new to this type of modding but hopefully over time I'll get to a good level.