Project plus on RVloader

Hi, is there a way to play project + on RVloader?

My mod has a custom case and had no option but to use RVloader so I was wondering if there was a way to play it since brawbuilder seems to be incompatible with it.

Yes, it's spherical.

Thank you in advance.
IMG_20230319_182850953_HDR.jpg

Y2K

"The PS1 Guy"
Staff member
From my understanding PM worked fine on PortablizeMii when using Brawlbuilder, so I find it a bit weird that they aren't working on RVLoader. Did you try your modded disc image on another wii or in Dolphin to confirm it actually works? I would also make sure that you're outputting to WBFS format, as RVLoader expects WBFS. Maybe also set the game ID to RSBEPM/RSBEPP or something if all else fails?

From my understanding PM worked fine on PortablizeMii when using Brawlbuilder, so I find it a bit weird that they aren't working on RVLoader. Did you try your modded disc image on another wii or in Dolphin to confirm it actually works? I would also make sure that you're outputting to WBFS format, as RVLoader expects WBFS. Maybe also set the game ID to RSBEPM/RSBEPP or something if all else fails?
Project M works just fine, Project + in the other hand does not, yes I tried in dolphin as well, project M (works) Project plus(black screen) in other pages I've seen that it is part of the mods that are not compatible with brawlbuilder from the get go.