Search results

1. Question Parts For Wii Micro

I was looking for a barrel jack and power supply that are compatible with the Wii micro design, but couldn't find anything that would fit or was in stock. I was wondering if someone could tell me where they got their parts or supply a link. Thanks
  2. Question Shoulder button not functioning properly

My dual tact left trigger is kinda confusing me right now. The digital press just doesn’t work for some reason. I’ve checked continuity from the literal button to the controller board. Everything seems fine and should work, but it doesn’t. I’ve tested with different types of wire and even...
  3. Question Repairing pms lite

I’ve blown a couple pms lites since I started portablizing, so I wanted to try and repair them. I’m not sure if I have the skills to do this, but I wanted to clarify some stuff. 1. What is the L4 component on the pms lite? If anyone knows, can you please supply a link? 2. Has the charge...
  4. Question Power button not working/malfunctioning

Hi there, I've been doing my best to get a pd and pms to turn on a fan. When I wire a power button, the fan either turns on right away with no ability to turn off(this happens when I wire directly to the legs), or it just can't turn on from the start(happens when I use the button pad on pd and...
  5. A Red Box’s Ashida Build

First, I’d like to thank Bozer for helping to troubleshoot audio, and Stitches for helping with audio, the mx chip, and screen controls. I'd also like to credit Emetsys for his awesome RVLoader theme, and Wesk for creating the Ashida in the first place I finally worked up the courage to close...
  6. Question Portable Wii Problems

Hi guys, I was doing the mix chip relocation while using the g-boy manual and definitive wii trimming guide as references, but i ran into an issue where the clock wouldn’t run when the portable is off. I attached the battery, checked the voltage of the battery(2.93V), and checked continuity...
  7. Solved Drive issues

I’m currently working on an Ashida. Everything works great except that there is absolutely no audio whatsoever(no sound from speakers or headphones). I’m using the Rvl amp and followed the diagrams on the 4layertech website. Rvloader recognizes the amp and properly shows volume control when...