Search results

1. Flipcrazy

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] TRiiNITRON

Hey guys, looks like it's competition time. So here's my entry, the TRiiNITRON. Behold, this proof of concept. Ok ok, so what is it that I'm wanting to accomplish. Simply put, I want to make my own version of the LaserBear Industries iPad lcd crt case, which houses a built in Wii, four Gamecube...
  2. Flipcrazy

Question AVE-HDMI ipad screen compatibility

Inspired by the laserbear industries CRT iPad screen enclosure, and Shank mods Wii BVM add-on card, I want to build a Wii into a CRT styled case with an iPad 3/4 screen inside. But before I do that, I should probably make sure they're compatible. I plan on using electron shepherd's AVE-HDMI...
  3. Flipcrazy

Question is there a preexisting convenient cover art pack for rvloader?

is there a downloadable pack of images that work drag and drop for rvloader cover art. So far I've been able to get everything i need from usbloaderGX's cover art downloads except for the emunand wad tiles, I can't seem to find where those are stored.
  4. Flipcrazy

The Jawbreaker: A mostly complete Ashida Build

I just "finished" my first portable. I call it "The Jawbreaker", though really the shell has more of a marbled pattern. It has everything I could stuff into it. Bluetooth, an MX chip, 2 Wiimote rumble motors one in each handle, dust filter meshes on the speakers and fan ports (an idea I stole...
  5. Flipcrazy

2DS Wii

My friend ands i are discussing trying to fit a Wii inside a 2ds shell, originial if possible (most likely not) and remade if needed. how possible d you think this is? If Shank could build the KillMii, and Gman could build the 2DC, then a 2ds Wii should be possible with some effort.
  6. Flipcrazy

Pre-checking clearances, will this work?

I'm building an Ashida. This is my second attempt at building a portable and I want to make it the ultimate best portable that I can. That means relocating everything, and having all the optional features. Mx chip, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and rumble are all gonna be in my build. I'm still waiting on...
  7. Flipcrazy

Alterative to the PMS-PD 2

I plan on building an ashida, and I've been able to source all the required parts except for the PMS-PD 2 board. (https://4layertech.com/collections/modular-line/products/rvl-pd-2) It's been out of stock for some time now, which isa problem because I'm an impatient tool. This lead to me thinking...
  8. Flipcrazy

This controller PCB is giving me a headache

Please forgive my rambling. I'm confused, I'm tired, and I'm honestly kinda freaking out a little This PCB man, I swear to God. Ok so, I spent all of today at work assembling the G-Boy kit up to the end of step 15, wiring up VGA. The problem I'm running into is the main controller PCB. Put...
  9. Flipcrazy

Portablizemii only loading Gamecube games, the two possible points of failure

I don't mean to be posting too many question threads but I'm new to portablizing and learning as I go, if I'm posting to many question threads please let me know. In any case on to my problem. I've installed Portablizemii on the Wii motherboard today and so far I've gotten Gamecube games to show...
  10. Flipcrazy

About the 18650 Lithium cells

While trying to find 18650 Lithium cells for the Gboy kit I found quite a few different ones but eventually ordered some 3.7V 9900mAh cells. As far as I know these should work perfectly, but I figured I should double check with you guys just to be safe.