Anyone got a spare g-boy kit?

Portables
OG boy
Yeah despite my best efforts i am unable to find all the parts needed for a portable of any kind. If anyone is willing to sell me a g-boy kit i will pay handsomely (as soon as i sell some cpus and gpus) or if you can provide links to each and every part that would also be greatly appreciated. Im sure you all know of my first wii build and because of that i just really need to build a good one.

Portables
OG boy
Yeah despite my best efforts i am unable to find all the parts needed for a portable of any kind. If anyone is willing to sell me a g-boy kit i will pay handsomely (as soon as i sell some cpus and gpus) or if you can provide links to each and every part that would also be greatly appreciated. Im sure you all know of my first wii build and because of that i just really need to build a good one.
Thank you so much. Do you know if this is everything or do i still need more parts?

Portables
OG boy
I need every single part. And if i need to assemble pcbs, i need to know how.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I need every single part. And if i need to assemble pcbs, i need to know how.
There's a bill of materials attached to Dustin's post, and CrazyGadget posted corrected links for a couple of things + some nice to haves. It's all there.
As for PCB assembly, you only have to hand solder a couple of small buttons and the joycon stick FFC connectors to the PCBs, and attach the pre-populated 4layertech boards. The 4layertech boards have handy pads along the edges that line up with pads on the G-Boy PCBs. You just line them up and blob solder into the pads to attach the boards together.

Last edited:
Portables
OG boy
T
There's a bill of materials attached to Dustin's post, and CrazyGadget posted corrected links for a couple of things + some nice to haves. It's all there.
As for PCB assembly, you only have to hand solder a couple of small buttons and the joycon stick FFC connectors to the PCBs, and attach the pre-populated 4layertech boards. The 4layertech boards have handy pads along the edges that line up with pads on the G-Boy PCBs. You just line them up and blob solder into the pads to attach the boards together.
Thanks but i think im going to build an ashida instead bc i dont have to get any boards printed and most of it is right on 4layer.