Question Trimmed Wii resistances

So I followed the Nold's Wii trim resistances "guide" and verified that all my resistances were the same or very close, and they were.

Though after soldering everything up to test the motherboard booting the fan connected to my PMS Lite would spin for a few seconds and everything shut off. Now my resistance between GND and 3.3V is 120 ohms.

Before soldering everything the resistance between the 2 was 7.9k ohms.

I've since desoldered all connections to the board, with the exception of U10 (other end of U10 is not connected to the PMS Lite) and the RVL-NTC. All other resistances check with Nold's guide with the exception of every resistance measurement to 3.3V.

Does this mean that I have a short somewhere? or does this mean that I fried my Wii?

Everything checked out beforehand

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
The resistance is going to change when you wire it up to the voltage regulators on the PMS, so that could be an okay resistance, but I do not know. What is your battery voltage? That sounds like the batteries don't have enough juice. I believe the bare minimum voltage the PMS will work on is about 3.4V, so if it's close to there, let it charge up and try again.

The resistance is going to change when you wire it up to the voltage regulators on the PMS, so that could be an okay resistance, but I do not know. What is your battery voltage? That sounds like the batteries don't have enough juice. I believe the bare minimum voltage the PMS will work on is about 3.4V, so if it's close to there, let it charge up and try again.
Battery voltage was 3.5v, but also, I finally got it to boot!!

Attachments