Wii Omega Trim Commission Request for GC Nano Build

WillF

I'm looking to build the GC Nano but I definitely cannot trim a Wii any smaller than an OMGWTF. I don't know anything about the market on commissioning OMEGA trims so let me know how much you would charge for a commissioned trim.

Thanks,
Will
omega.png

Portables
working on No.1
Dude, this belongs in the user buying section. not in the wii questions section.

Also, no one is likely to accept, as the omega trim is very extreme. people charge plenty for standard trims, let alone the most advanced and extreme one out there.

So good luck to you.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
To add to what has been said, the reason why most people will not do an OMEGA trim commission is the sheer amount of time it takes to prepare one. With the extra cost of parts ($80 AVE-HDMI) and the many, many more hours needed to prepare the trim (compared to an OMGWTF or even an LMAO), the price to justify the labor would most likely drive away whoever wants to buy it. As a reference, when I was doing OMGWTF commissions, I charged $100 for the trim. Anyone who values their time would likely end up charging probably $300+, maybe more, who knows.

Also, there are only a select few people around here who have proven themselves with OMEGA trims. I would be extremely weary of who I would pick to take on this commission. You don't want to go with someone with little experience just because they say they "can" do it.

Anyway, long story longer, take what I've put here into consideration. If you are unable to do the OMEGA trim, the rest of the project is likely not going to go so well. You need to really understand the Wii's anatomy for a successful build.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
That's a GC Micro, not a GC Nano. The Micro is significantly larger than the Nano, hence the larger trim. The Nano *needs* an OMEGA, and a pretty aggressive one at that (fun fact: the OMEGA sitting on top of the blue Nano will *not* fit in a Nano).
20240209_000008.jpg

Last edited:
Portables
working on No.1
That's a GC Micro, not a GC Nano. The Micro is significantly larger than the Nano, hence the larger trim. The Nano *needs* an OMEGA, and a pretty aggressive one at that (fun fact: the OMEGA sitting on top of the blue Nano will *not* fit in a Nano).
View attachment 32071
My Bad :( :(

[Mod Edit: Double Post Merged]

maybe try something else with a standard trim first then work your way up to the omega trim.

Last edited by a moderator: