Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Ok! I had an idea last night, and i have no idea whether or not this is a good idea, and so i am posting it here to see how everyone else feels about a portable like this. The Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite game series. And so i have decided that for my first project, i am hopefully going to design a portable themed after the sheikha slate in BOTW. I say hopefully as i have no idea if i will ever finish this portable. If this is a stupid idea or if someone has already made something like this, please someone let me know. i will hopefully post an update soon. Thanks!

Portables
There have been a few handhelds that were Zelda themed. None that I can think of that were BOTW themed but a Sheika slate portable does sound cool I say go for it!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
This idea has been floated before, but I don't remember anyone completing such a design yet. You could be the first to do it

Do it with a Wii U portable! Just imagine, portable breath of the wild! It’ll be amazing! You could literally play BOTW anywhere with just a small tablet like device! Truly living in the future.

Do it with a Wii U portable! Just imagine, portable breath of the wild! It’ll be amazing! You could literally play BOTW anywhere with just a small tablet like device! Truly living in the future.
yeah actualy that would be cool to look into. i dont know if that will be my first portable design, but that might be a future project for me

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I would recommend not trying a U portable for your first project. It's really fiddly and requires a decent level of soldering skill

Yeah it was a joke not a serious suggestion lol, tongue in cheek since botw is on switch and that’s a already portable.