Worklog AWiiDA, my first wii portable (wii-themed ashida)

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
It looks like you trimmed a tad close to the NAND on this side. It looks like the 3v3 and GND vias on that side are still partially there, but the decoupling cap isn't. It might work, it might not.

1697208563631.png

what games should I put on this thing? I'm also considering adding the bluetooth module because of the theme and all, how hard is it really?
You should put on whatever games you ripped from your physical discs. As for bluetooth, that's completely up to your soldering capabilities. It is definitely a bit harder than most of the other soldering in the portable with the scratched traces and all, but if you have a good craft knife / good flux / a steady hand, it's not insane.

Additionally would highly recommend magnet wire as the typical single strand wire is bigger than both traces together which makes it impossible to solder to the individual traces.

Portables
1 (In Progress)
Additionally would highly recommend magnet wire as the typical single strand wire is bigger than both traces together which makes it impossible to solder to the individual traces.
I have some magnet wire lying around

a shameless plug here, but consider buying my art commisions, I have a few parts i need to buy before truly starting and it's my main source of money atm.
its on my twitter

Portables
1 (In Progress)
also can you use a black wii family edition for an ashida